Well, 8 books despite returning back to work after a reading-filled summer is something I am pleased with! I invite you to take a look at my reading for the month (with links to their Goodreads pages and stats on my star ratings for the month).
Have you read any of these? If not, perhaps you can find some inspiration!
**Book titles with asterisks are ones I’ve already reviewed on Archetypes & Anecdotes, as of the publication of this blog post.
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro (Science/Speculative Fiction)**
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid (Magical Realism)**
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry (Contemporary Romance)**
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager (Mystery Thriller)
- Things Have Gotten Worse Since We Last Spoke by Eric LaRocca (Horror Novella)
- You Had Me At Hola by Alexis Daria (Contemporary Romance)
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo (Young Adult Contemporary Fiction)
- The Benefits of Being an Octopus by Ann Braden (Middle Grade Contemporary Fiction)
|2-2.5 Stars||3 – 3.5 Stars||4 – 4.5 Stars||5 Stars|
|Things Have Gotten Worse |
Since We Last Spoke (2.5)
|You Had Me At Hola||The Benefits of Being an Octopus||Clap When You Land|
|Exit West (4.5)|
|People We Meet on Vacation (4.5)|
|Klara and the Sun (4.5)|