I read 11 books during March! Unfortunate, there weren’t any five-star reads this month, but there were certainly still some good ones – check them out!
**Book titles with asterisks are ones I’ve already reviewed on Archetypes & Anecdotes, as of the publication of this blog post.
***Planner in photo comes from Little Inklings Design.
- The Ravenous Dead by Darcy Coates (Paranormal)
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover (Contemporary Romance)**
- Homicide and Hal-Halo by Mia P. Manansala (Cozy Mystery)**
- Another America by Barbara Kingsolver (Poetry Collection)
- The Yellow Wall-Paper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman (Short Story / Fiction)
- These Silent Woods by Kimi Cunningham Grant (Suspense)
- My Friend Anna: The True Story of a Fake Heiress by Rachel DeLoache Williams (Memoir)
- Hooked: How Crafting Saved My Life by Sutton Foster (Memoir)
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman (Contemporary Fiction)
- This Might Hurt by Stephanie Wrobel (Cult Fiction)
- One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle (Contemporary Fiction / Romance)
|2 – 2.5 Stars||3 – 3.5 Stars||4 – 4.5 Stars||5 Stars|
|My Friend Anna||Homicide and Halo-Halo||These Silent Woods|
|This Might Hurt||The Ravenous Dead|
|November 9 (3.5)||Hooked|
|The Yellow Wall-Paper (3.5)||Another America|
|One Italian Summer (4.5)|
Still Working On in April…
- The Magnolia Palace by Fiona Davis
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
Leave a Reply