I read 7 books during February and – GASP! – four out of the 7 were audiobooks.
Thank you, Libby app, for keeping my reading going this month!
I’m a bit late to posting this, but it’s never too late to celebrate any reading month!
**Book titles with asterisks are ones I’ve already reviewed on Archetypes & Anecdotes, as of the publication of this blog post.
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- The Cage by Bonnie Kistler**
- The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix
- Every Body Looking by Candice Iloh
- The Sound of Gravel by Ruth Wariner
- Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
- Everyone in This Room Will Someday Be Dead by Emily Austin
|3 – 3.5 Stars||4 – 4.5 Stars||5 Stars|
|Every Body Looking||A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder||The Sound of Gravel|
|The Final Girl Support Group||The Cage|
|Everybody in This Room Will Someday Be Dead (4.5)|