Long time, no see. April and May were personally rough for me, which is why I have been absent. However, I would like to get back into the habit of posting, so get ready for more content coming soon!
May was a 2 book month for me. Honestly, I’m surprised I read anything… so thank you to my book clubs for the encouragement to read what I can!
**Book titles with asterisks are ones I’ve already reviewed on Archetypes & Anecdotes, as of the publication of this blog post.
- The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James (thriller/mystery)
- The Night Shift by Alex Finlay (thriller)
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi (historical fiction)
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson (historical fiction)
- The Golden Couple by Greer Hendricks (psychological thriller)
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley (thriller)
- The Unsinkable Greta James by Jennifer Smith (contemporary fiction)
- The Magnolia Palace by Fiona Davis (historical fiction/mystery)**
|3 – 3.5 Stars||4 – 4.5 Stars||5 Stars|
|The Night Shift||The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek|
|The Paris Apartment||Homegoing|
|The Unsinkable Greta James||The Golden Couple|
|The Magnolia Palace (3.5)|
|The Book of Cold Cases|